7 000 - 12 000 PLN + VAT
With us you will:
- work with PHP and Laravel, using TDD approach in Docker-hosted environment
- design solutions using DDD approach
- develop MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- work with experienced team of Senior PHP/Laravel Developers
- talk and plan with our team and the Product Owner, and have influence on the form and the scope of the project
- work on the Product Canvas, User Stories, Event Storming, Story Mapping and create the Backlog
- develop the skills you are most interested in - new technologies, Internet of Things, workshops, conferences, you name it!
- work with startups from all over the world
- share experiences and good practices with the team during internal guild meetings and during code reviews of each merge request
What we expect from You:
- professional experience with writing PHP code according to current standards and good practices
- experience in writing unit tests (e.g. PHPUnit)
- experience with Git, GitFlow
- communicative level of English - we work mainly with foreign clients
- openness and resourcefulness - we will not tell you how to do things, you will be telling us how you want to do them
- good communication skills and importantly, assertiveness. You will talk directly to the clients
We would love if You:
- have experience with Laravel
- have experience with PHP 7.0+
- have experience with Docker
- have experience with CI systems
For many years now in Desmart we create a great place to work. We do many things that improve the atmosphere in our team: we create our own projects during D-Days, we co-create the space where we spend a big part of our lives. And that is how we roll: we have a relaxed, passionate and ambitious work environment.
As a team member you’ll work directly with the client to create a well-designed and successful product.
Check out our Clutch to see how we work with clients and why they love us. We are bragging now - well, why not? :)
Want to join us?