With us you will:
- talk and plan with our team and the Product Owner, and have influence on the form and the scope of the project
- work on the Product Canvas, User Stories, Story Mapping and create the Backlog.
- develop the skills you are most interested in - new technologies, Internet of things, workshops, conferences, you name it!
- influence the product and the project you participate in, work with startups from all over the world, and co-create projects that have a meaning and that will not disappear immediately after they are finished. After all, we all like to do something meaningful
- share experiences and good practices with the team during internal guild meetings and during code reviews of each merge request
What we expect from You:
- commercial experience with React
- writing JS code according to current standards and good practices.
- experience in daily work with dependency managers such as npm, yarn; automation tools such as webpack, gulp or grunt and CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- being up-to-date with new trends of creating applications in JS, HTML5 and CSS3
- communicative level of English - we work mainly with foreign clients
- good communication skills and importantly, assertiveness. You will talk directly to the clients
- openness and resourcefulness - we will not tell you how to do things, you will be telling us how you want to do them.
For many years now in Desmart we create a great place to work. We do many things that improve the atmosphere in our team: we create our own projects during D-Days, we co-create the space where we spend a big part of our lives. And that is how we roll: we have a relaxed, passionate and ambitious work environment.
As a team member You’ll work directly with the client to create a well-designed and successful product.
Check out our Clutch to see how we work with clients and why they love us. We are bragging now - well, why not? :)
Want to join us?
We prefer working on the best equipment: MacBooks, monitors and additional accessories.
Flexible working time
We embrace earlybirds and night owls
Guild and Talks
Ready to share your wealth with others? We love learning new things.
Know each other better! We love spending time together. Three days in a top secret location with quests and cool prizes.
Start your first day at work without a stress. Each new person is attached with buddy who's job is to show the company's climate to feel like you home.
Each Friday come to the office earlier to share a meal with the team. Mmm... delicious!
Evolve, learn new technologies and get promotion and pay rise.
Unlimited Home Office
Work from any location you want